PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AND IN FULL. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SPOTIFY PREMIUM FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION.
The Spotify Premium Family subscription (the "Premium Family Subscription") is made available by Spotify, subject to these terms and conditions (the "Premium Family Terms and Conditions"), and in accordance with the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use, which are hereby incorporated by reference. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the same meaning given to them in the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.
A. In order to be eligible for the Premium Family Subscription, the primary account holder and the subsidiary account holders must be family members residing at the same address.
B. Upon activation of a subsidiary Premium Family account (excluding Spotify Kids account(s)), you will be asked to verify your home address.
C. We may from time to time ask for re-verification of your home address in order to confirm that you are still meeting the eligibility criteria.
Spotify reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Spotify Premium Family service and the Spotify Premium Family account(s) immediately and at any time if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria and as otherwise set out in the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.
You may cancel the Premium Family Subscription at any time by logging into your Spotify account and following the prompts on the Account page, or by clicking here and following the instructions. If the primary account holder cancels the Premium Family Subscription or the account is otherwise terminated, the primary and subsidiary Premium account(s) will automatically be downgraded to Spotify Free Service and any Spotify Kids account(s) will be deleted.
Spotify reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Premium Family Subscription in whole or in part at any time and for any reason. After such time, Spotify shall not be obligated to maintain or permit any further subscriptions to the Premium Family Subscription.
- Spotify gift cards and closed loop prepaid cards cannot be used as a valid payment method for the Premium Family Subscription.
- No other discounts can be applied.
- There are no refunds or credits for partial monthly subscriptions.
- Spotify will communicate any price changes to you, and you can accept or reject such price changes, in accordance with the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Note; If you are a holder of a Premium account, by joining the Premium Family Subscription plan you acknowledge and agree that no refunds are available for changing from your current Premium plan before the end of your paid subscription period. Upon joining, you will switch immediately to the Premium Family Subscription, and your access to the Spotify Premium service will remain uninterrupted, but any unused Premium time you've already paid for, including any remaining free Trial days, under your current Premium plan will be forfeited.
Regeringsgatan 19, SE-111 53 Stockholm