Listen together. Or listen separately.
With separate accounts you can all enjoy your own music and podcasts without having to take turns.
It’s a family affair
Car rides. Dinner time. Weekend fun. Meet your Family Mix. It’s personalized with songs you all love, and updated regularly.
Set explicit content filters for your family members on Premium, so you’re always in charge of what they can – and what they can’t – hear.
- Play offline. Listen anywhere.
- No ad interruptions. Enjoy nonstop music.
- Pick any track. Play what you love.
- Unlimited skips. Just hit next.
- Sign up or log in with your existing account.
- Invite family members you live with to Premium.
- Family members accept the invitation at home, confirm their address, and that’s it – you’re part of the family. *
- Do we share an account, or do we each get our own?
Every family member invited to Premium Family gets their own Premium account, so you can each play your own music whenever you want. You don't need to use each other's login details or schedule time when you can use Spotify. And because you now have separate accounts, music recommendations are tailored to your individual tastes.
- I’m already on Premium. What happens to all my saved music?
You can upgrade to Family with your existing Premium account and keep all your saved music, playlists and recommendations.
- How does the bill work? Do we split the cost?
The person who purchases Family will receive a single bill of 9.99€ every month.
- Can we only listen at home?
You can listen to Spotify anywhere you want, on any device.
- What’s Family Mix?
It’s a playlist of music that everyone in your family loves, available exclusively to Premium Family members. Your mix is regularly updated based on your shared listening history. If you don’t want to be included in Family Mix, you can leave anytime from your Settings.