Spotify Premium Student
Listen to millions of songs, offline and without ad interruptions. Make and share your own playlists, or lean back and listen to Spotify’s curated playlists and original podcasts. Find the music you love and discover your new favorites.
Your Spotify Premium
Hulu (ad-supported) plan.
SPOTIFY PREMIUM STUDENT
Get all three for just $4.99/month
You save up to $21.98/month. Cancel anytime.
- Am I eligible for this plan?
If you are a student enrolled at a US Title IV accredited college or university, and above the age of 18, then yes.
- How do you know I’m a student?
We verify your enrollment status through a third-party service called SheerID. Learn more.
- What happens to my account when I graduate or leave school?
You’ll continue to get access to Premium Student with Hulu and SHOWTIME for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed, while the services are available. To remain subscribed, students can re-verify their eligibility once every 12 months, for a maximum of 3 additional 12 month periods. If you cannot re-verify at the end of any 12 month period, you’ll no longer be eligible for Premium Student.
- Will Hulu and SHOWTIME show up in my Spotify app?
Nope. You’ll still go to Hulu or SHOWTIME to watch TV and movies via their apps on supported devices or on hulu.com or SHOWTIME.com, and to Spotify to listen to music, podcasts, and more..
- How do I log in to Hulu or SHOWTIME?
Once you take the offer, follow the steps we provide to activate your accounts on Hulu and SHOWTIME. You’ll be asked to create a new account, or log in to your existing accounts.
- I’m new to Premium but I already have a Hulu subscription - can I use my Hulu account?
If you’re subscribed to Hulu (ad-supported) plan without any premium network add-ons (e.g. HBO), and you pay Hulu directly and not through a third party (e.g. Roku or Amazon), your existing Hulu account can be included with your Spotify Premium Student subscription, now with Hulu and SHOWTIME - all for $4.99/month.
- I’m new to Premium but I already have a SHOWTIME subscription - can I use my SHOWTIME account?
Yes, you can keep your existing SHOWTIME account. You’ll need to cancel your existing SHOWTIME billing and, after the billing date has passed, activate SHOWTIME from your Spotify Services page with your existing SHOWTIME login details.
- What will I be charged, and when?
You’ll pay one bill of $4.99/month + tax to Spotify for all three services.
If the price changes in the future, we’ll notify you first. You can cancel anytime on your Spotify Account page.
- You have the Hulu (ad-supported) plan (reg. $6.99).
- You don’t have any Hulu Add-ons (e.g. SHOWTIME, HBO).
- You currently pay Hulu directly and not through a third party (e.g. Roku, Amazon).