Director of Product, Natural Language Understanding
What you’ll do
- Grow and lead cross-functional groups dedicated to building the components of the Spotify conversational interface.
- Scale the people, culture, product and technology for our voice initiatives and platform
- Define the initial roadmap and deliver early prototypes and MVP
- Coordinate with other product & platform teams to ensure Spotify conversational interface meets the needs of the entire Spotify ecosystem & external partners.
- Define & manage training, quality assurance, and feedback loop to ensure continuous improvement
- Work from our Boston office, with frequent collaboration and travel to our NYC and Stockholm offices
Who you are
- You have 7+ yrs experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most
- You are fluent in the technical components that go into a modern day voice interface, including ASR, NLU, entity extraction, and intent fulfillment.
- You are capable of working from a business hypothesis all the way to market execution
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace and product. This is something we value deeply and encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.