Two Premium accounts for couples under one roof.
With two separate accounts you can both enjoy your own music without having to take turns.
Best value for two
Two people, two separate Spotify Premium accounts for $12.99, all in a single bill.
Why get Premium Duo?
- Download music. Listen anywhere.
- Ad-free music listening.
- Play any track. Even on mobile.
- Unlimited skips. Just hit next.
Already got Spotify Premium?
If you switch to Duo, you keep all your
What’s Premium Duo?
Premium Duo is a discount plan for 2 people who live together.
Cancel monthly subscription online anytime.
It’s easy to get Premium Duo
Join Duo by signing up or logging in with your existing account.
Invite someone you live with to join Duo by email, WhatsApp - whatever works for you.
They accept the invitation at home, confirm their address, and that’s it - you’re both on Duo. *
* You both must live at the same address to join Premium Duo.
We’ve got answers.
- Do we share an account, or do we each get our own?
Each person on the plan gets their own Premium account so you don't need to share or use each other's login details. And because you’re now on separate accounts, music recommendations are tailored to your individual tastes.
- I’m already on Premium. What happens to all my saved music?
You can upgrade to Duo with your existing Premium account and keep all your saved music, playlists and recommendations.
- How does the bill work? Do we split the cost?
The person who purchases Duo will receive a single bill every month.
- Can we only listen at home?
You can listen anywhere. Once we’ve verified you live at the same address, you can both use your Spotify accounts anywhere you want, on any device.