Listen together. Or listen separately.
With separate accounts, you can all enjoy your own ad-free music listening without having to take turns.
Best value for the family
Family members under one roof can enjoy up to 6 Premium accounts. You’ll only pay Tsh 10,900 a month.
Why get Premium Family?
- Play offline. Listen anywhere.
- Ad-free music listening. Enjoy nonstop music.
- Pick any track. Play what you love.
- Unlimited skips. Just hit next.
Already got Spotify Premium?
If anyone in your family already has a Spotify account, they can switch to Family and still keep all their
Set explicit content filters for your family members on Premium, so you’re always in charge of what they can – and what they can’t – hear.
Premium Family not for you? No problem – you can cancel whenever you want.
It’s easy to get Premium Family
Sign up or log in with your existing account.
Invite family members you live with to Premium.
Family members accept the invitation at home, confirm their address, and that’s it – you’re part of the family. *
* Family plan members must live at the same address to join Premium Family.
We’ve got answers.
- Do we share an account, or do we each get our own?
Every family member invited to Premium Family gets their own Premium account, so you can each play your own music whenever you want. You don't need to use each other's login details or schedule time when you can use Spotify. And because you now have separate accounts, music recommendations are tailored to your individual tastes.
- I’m already on Premium. What happens to all my saved music?
You can upgrade to Family with your existing Premium account and keep all your saved music, playlists and recommendations.
- How does the bill work? Do we split the cost?
The person who purchases Family will receive a single bill of Tsh 10,900 every month.
- Can we only listen at home?
You can listen to Spotify anywhere you want, on any device.