- Download music. Listen anywhere.
- No ad interruptions. Enjoy nonstop music.
- Play any track. Even on mobile.
- Unlimited skips. Just hit next.
Join Duo by signing up or logging in with your existing account.
Invite someone you live with to join Duo by email, WhatsApp - whatever works for you.
They accept the invitation at home, confirm their address, and that’s it - you’re both on Duo. *
- Do we share an account, or do we each get our own?
Each person on the plan gets their own Premium account so you don't need to share or use each other's login details. And because you’re now on separate accounts, music recommendations are tailored to your individual tastes.
- I’m already on Premium. What happens to all my saved music?
You can upgrade to Duo with your existing Premium account and keep all your saved music, playlists and recommendations.
- How does the bill work? Do we split the cost?
The person who purchases Duo will receive a single bill every month.
- Can we only listen at home?
You can listen anywhere. Once we’ve verified you live at the same address, you can both use your Spotify accounts anywhere you want, on any device.
- What’s Duo Mix?
It’s an exclusive playlist only available to Premium Duo members. It’s regularly updated for the two of you, based on your shared listening history. If you don’t want to be included in Duo Mix, you can leave anytime from your Settings.
Learn more about Duo Mix.