Listen together. Or listen separately.
With separate accounts you can all enjoy your own music and podcasts without having to take turns.
Introduce your child to a playground of sound with the Spotify Kids app. It’s completely handpicked by Spotify and there’s never any explicit content.
Exclusive to Premium Family
It’s a family affair
Car rides. Dinner time. Weekend fun. Meet your Family Mix. It’s personalized with songs you all love, and updated regularly.
Set explicit content filters for your family members on Premium, so you’re always in charge of what they can – and what they can’t – hear.
- Play offline. Listen anywhere.
- No ad interruptions. Enjoy nonstop music.
- Pick any track. Play what you love.
- Unlimited skips. Just hit next.
- Sign up or log in with your existing account.
- Invite family members you live with to Premium.
- Family members accept the invitation at home, confirm their address, and that’s it – you’re part of the family. *
- Do we share an account, or do we each get our own?
Every family member invited to Premium Family gets their own Premium account, so you can each play your own music whenever you want. You don't need to use each other's login details or schedule time when you can use Spotify. And because you now have separate accounts, music recommendations are tailored to your individual tastes.
- I’m already on Premium. What happens to all my saved music?
You can upgrade to Family with your existing Premium account and keep all your saved music, playlists and recommendations.
- How does the bill work? Do we split the cost?
The person who purchases Family will receive a single bill of $14.99 CAD every month.
- Can we only listen at home?
You can listen to Spotify anywhere you want, on any device.
- What’s Family Mix?
It’s a playlist of music that everyone in your family loves, available exclusively to Premium Family members. Your mix is regularly updated based on your shared listening history. If you don’t want to be included in Family Mix, you can leave anytime from your Settings.
- What is a Google Nest Mini?
Google Nest Mini is a smart speaker that responds to your voice. Place it in any room and use it to play music on Spotify, get answers to questions, and control connected devices in your home.
- Can I get a Google Nest Mini with my Premium plan?
For a limited time, Spotify Premium Family includes a Google Nest Mini. New and existing primary account holders paying $14.99 CAD/month are eligible to redeem a Google Nest Mini from the Google Store at no extra cost.
- I’m on someone else’s Premium Family plan. Can I get a Google Nest Mini?
No, only primary Premium Family account holders are eligible to redeem a Google Nest Mini.
- I’m on a trial of Premium Family. Can I still get a Google Nest Mini?
No, but you can get a Google Nest Mini if you forfeit the remainder of your Premium Family trial and pay full price for a Premium plan.
- Will I have to pay anything to get my Google Nest Mini sent to me?
No, you don’t have to pay anything to receive your Google Nest Mini if you choose standard shipping. However, you’ll be charged by Google if you choose an expedited shipping method.
- If I’ve already redeemed a smart speaker through a previous Spotify offer, can I get a Google Nest Mini now?
No. If you’ve previously redeemed a smart speaker through Spotify, your account is not eligible for this offer.
- How do I know when my Google Nest Mini is ready?
When your device is ready, we’ll send an email to the email address that is associated with your Spotify account.
If you don’t have an email address associated with your Spotify account, you can check the status of your device at spotify.com/claim-google/redeem.