You can submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement or another legal claim via the Spotify Live app:
- Within the Spotify Live app, tap the user profile associated with the content you’d like to report.
Note: If you’re reporting a room, tap the room host.
- Tap the flag icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on screen instructions and tap Report.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A notice of alleged copyright infringement may also be sent to Spotify Live's designated copyright agent:
Attn: Legal Department, Spotify Live Copyright Agent
Spotify USA Inc.
150 Greenwich Street, 62nd Floor, New York, NY 10007
If you report copyright infringement via email, please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on the Spotify Live service (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting).
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner.
Spotify Live also has a policy to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.