Senior Manager, Research Insights & Segmentation
Spotify is seeking a Senior Manager, Research, Segmentation & Insights (RSI) that will enhance global insights capability at Spotify. This role will manage a will manage one of the key business pillars at Spotify globally. This role reports to the Global Senior Director of RSI. There will be significant collaboration with other marketing teams domestically and globally, particularly the Consumer.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and be the face of this specific business pillar
- Own development of learning plan, execution, synthesis and socialization of the results
- Manage and coach a team of 1-2 people to enhance them into world class researchers and insight generators
- Contribute to the roadmap of RSI deliverables, such as Consumer Data Strategy and Insights Squad
- Collaborate with various analytics teams at Spotify to leverage shared platforms, best practices, insights and innovations
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in market research, preferably packaged goods and/or technology.
- Strong understanding of traditional qualitative and quantitative market research skills such as segmentation, value prop development and testing and overall being a consultant to key business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, and willingness to learn skills such as data querying in order to leverage first party data.
- Data visualization skills desired (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
- Strong presentation skills (e.g. PowerPoint) required.
- Management experience required.<span
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.