We are looking for great Agile Coaches to coach and enable our development teams to work efficiently and quickly together. You will collaborate with cross functioning, highly skilled engineering teams in a fast moving environment. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible
- Coach teams facing tough challenges e.g. related to how they work and interact together
- Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team offsites
- Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient
Who you are
- You are experienced with working in engineering teams, as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Team Lead with agile teams that develop internet services
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching
- You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team
- You care about learning new things and improving existing challenges
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.