Global Partner Sales Analyst - Summer employment
We are looking for a Sales Analyst that will join our Partner Sales Team based in London. You will work with sales leadership to accelerate business results by providing creative, strategic, tactical and organizational sales support for needle-moving initiatives across our Partner Sales department. You will partner with Sales Leaders to assess internal and external operations of the Global Partner Sales department. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support to our Global Head of Partner and New Market Sales. Projects range from short-term research projects to event planning, client meetings, sales planning and crafting of internal presentations. Above all, your work will impact the way our Sales Partners and advertisers know and experience the Spotify advertising message and platform.
What you’ll do
- Provide administrative support to our Global Head of Partner and New Market Sales; including coordinating meetings, booking travel, processing reimbursements and helping with general team organization (estimated 20%)
- Aggregate data from internal & external systems, compile market intelligence and carry out quantitative analysis
- Prepare, generate and manage to report used by the Global Partner Sales team for revenue and pipeline forecasting, sales incentive contests and more
- Create and help prepare for presentations that facilitate communication across all of the Global Partner Sales organization. This will range from Partner Sales Meetings to conference keynotes
- Work with our Strategy and Planning as well as Reporting insights teams to prep internal Quarterly Business reviews and keeping our Annual plans on track
- Work with our Global Sales Training team and other relevant functions into lead our monthly Partner Sales Training programs and Annual Partner Sales Summit
- Attend internal and external partner meetings, provide documentation of notes and follow up.
- Act as the Global Partner Sales team’s point person questions/ concerns relating to the cadence of the business, agendas and travel/calendar planning
- Plan and organize Partner events and special projects as needed
Who you are
- You have 2-3 + years of professional experience preferably in a sales analyst role, which ideally includes media, advertising, ad tech, research or similar
- You are proactive, team-focused, creative and well organized
- You have a strong quantitative outlook, matching analytical skills, the ability to do non-linear thinking and you know how to identify and implement creative solutions
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM, Excel, Google-Suite and are comfortable creating and delivering presentations via keynote, google slides and PPT
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, you are an effective listener, transparent communicator and you are great with numbers and formulas
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.