Senior Manager, Business System Operations
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Senior Business System Operations Manager to help build and transform the financial infrastructure. This role will be responsible for enabling the finance team to improve business performance and operational effectiveness and efficiency. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of combined experience in system implementation at a global organization listed in U.S. and digital subscription or digital advertising industry. The position is based in Stockholm or NYC.
What you will do
- Oversee the implementation of ERP system and enhancements focused on the end to end business process for all aspects of finance operations.
- Responsible for assessing system impacts, providing gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to ensure that business requirements are delivered through successful project implementation of optimal, best in class, cost-effective solutions.
- In-charge of process modelling to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with, solution design and implementation, as necessary
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validating and traceability, for existing and new applications.
- Review and provide feedback on functional deliverables produced by business systems analysts as part of implementation life-cycle, such as process flows, high-level and detailed-level requirements documents, gap analyses, functional designs, test plans, training materials and production support plans.
- Partner closely with project management, application development, and systems infrastructure teams to ensure projects are prioritized correctly and are aligned with their sponsor’s objectives.
- Manage and mentor business systems analysts participating on strategic systems projects as well as those engaged in supporting production system.
- Develop training and support program for global business processes and workflows.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Travel required approximately 30 – 50% of total work time.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information system. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience with global public company in digital subscription or advertising industry.
- Experience with major ERP system required (Oracle or SAP) and other applications, e.g. Salesforce, Coupa, Concur preferred.
- In depth knowledge of Sales and Support business processes within Salesforce.com.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including extensive experience meeting and presenting to senior executives.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company.
- Technical savvy and have vision for the future.
- Having worked in public companies with international operations is a must, preferred if listed in the U.S.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.