Spotify is evolving into a well rounded audio and video experience. In doing so, the New Integrated Content Experiences (NICE) team has been formed to create fresh and authentic visuals to go along with the sounds that keep millions of listeners subscribed to the platform. Our team is looking for a highly creative and experienced Motion Designer, reporting directly into the Head of the NICE team. This role will be responsible for hand crafting 2D static and animated elements that will help elevate the brand voice of our projects
What you'll do
- Deliver high quality and stylistic graphic assets that cater to our creative
- Collaborate on artists and genre based concepts to produce proper visuals
- Composite elements within video assets
- Remove / replace items in the edit per legal requests
- Bring static assets to life through animation and creativity
- Generate multiple options for lower third, bug and full frame assets
- Build transitions specific to our pieces
- Create style frames in preparation of creative executions
Who you are
- 5 + years of Motion Design experience
- Expert level After Effects experience is a must.
- Superior within the Mocha platform
- Excellent Cinema 4D experience
- Knowledge of Nuke software is a plus
- Strong sketch art background
- Must have the ability to complete multiple tasks within a given timeframe
- Music lovers a plus!
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.