Director of Artist & Label Services, Nordics
As Director for the Nordics Artist & Label Services team you’ll ensure that every artist, manager and label in the region sees Spotify as the #1 partner for artist development and monetisation by creating and deploying impactful marketing strategies and by upholding best in class industry relationships.
We are seeking an experienced strategist with excellent people skills and strong label and artist management contacts who is used to working in a fast paced environment to contribute to our Artist & Label Services efforts in the Nordic region. The position is based in Stockholm reporting to the Head of Artist & Label Services International.
You will work with the Artist and Label Services management team and the Nordic regional management team to develop the regional content strategy as well as execute against the Global content strategy and support key aspects of company-wide objectives.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain relations with key partners at senior levels across the artist and label community across the region
- Develop new artist marketing initiatives and content strategies
- Identify strategic artist projects to partner with
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals
- Manage and develop a team of superstars
- Advocate for your markets' needs at senior levels internally
- Explain and champion the Spotify business model with partners across the artist and label community
What you'll bring
- An academic degree and a significant management experience with an established digital music service, music rights holder or artist management company
- You are fluent in at least one Nordic language and English
- Significant experience of successfully managing a team
- Strong music and technology background
- Proven track record in marketing, strategy and operations
- Excellent negotiating and people skills
- Highly adept with content management systems and supply chain processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse and interpret data, using it to set performance targets
- You are well organized, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- An extensive network of music industry contacts—rights holders, managers, agents, promoters and artists
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.