Product Owner- Growth Opportunities
We are looking for a passionate Product Owner with a strong quantitative background to join the Spotify Product team in New York. As part of the Growth department, you will lead a team focused on leveraging Spotify’s web properties to support our rapidly growing user base. Your work will impact the entire Tech, Product & Design organization as well as our Marketing and Content departments.
Who you are
- You are deeply passionate about Spotify’s mission and products
- You have high standards for yourself and others
- You have a strong sense of purpose and high integrity
- You are an excellent communicator and a compelling storyteller
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- You want to win and never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- You’re a driver and amplifier, biased towards action, you collaborate and clarify, always pushing everyone to deliver
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing and developing well-loved products across platforms (Web and/or mobile apps).
What you’ll do
- Own product vision, roadmaps and impact against your mission
- Support design processes and include technical expertise to build and execute your roadmap
- Integrate results from A/B test experimentation, qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights into product requirements
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Demonstrate success by setting rigorous metrics
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.