Global Sourcing Manager
We are hiring an Global Sourcing Manager to join our Strategic Sourcing Team in Stockholm.
You will be responsible for the sourcing and procurement of basic indirect categories for our users and offices around the world. Developing and working with forecasting models and be responsible for tracking deliveries. Work closely with our financial controllers and other procurement teams in the company. Responsible for keeping and updating our purchasing contract repository and working with our vendor relationships.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Support the management of multiple spend categories.
- Supplier performance, assist with scorecarding
- Support of category strategy: spend analysis & cost modeling, market analysis & stakeholder requirements.
- Identifies relevant sources of supply.
- Executes category strategy, which may include negotiation, RFQs, RFIs, if necessary.
- Negotiates agreements for non-complex (low risk, low spend & straight forward scope of work) categories.
- Supports management of preferred supplier relationships
- First point of contact for day to day questions, issue resolution, etc.
- Monitors overall supplier performance.
- Complies data for scorecards
- First line system support, responsible for configuring the purchasing systems, adapted to a variety of departmental needs and course correct when required.
- Run reports, create dashboards, scorecards and benchmarks that drive awareness of cost optimization opportunities to enable key decision-making.
- Educate Spotify employees in the P2P system, create training materials and lead training workshops.
Who you are
- You have a previous procurement experience of 3-7 years
- You have experience managing RFX processes
- You are organized and data driven in your role
- You are self-driven and have the ability to identify the need for proactivity
- You are delivery focused with a global perspective
- You have worked in a medium or large company before
- You like communicating with internal stakeholders & business partners
- You can express complex ideas in clear terms
- You are familiar with basic accounting
- You are fluent in both spoken and written english
- You have a team oriented mindset, valuing team efforts over individual achievements
- You are service minded and motivated by helping people
- You have a positive attitude
- You care about diligence, accurateness and detail
- You hold yourself and your colleagues accountable
- You have brought structure into ambiguous situations before
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.