Junior University Recruiter
Hey there! We are looking for a rock star Junior University Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team in Stockholm. We are looking for someone to continue to drive, improve and develop student and graduate programs together with our University Recruiter in Stockholm and our US based University Recruiting team. This person will also work on student events, working closely with universities and our student ambassadors.
What you’ll do
Work closely with our existing University Recruiter and the US based UR team to,
- Partner with managers and HR to understand future hiring needs and to ensure alignment with recruitment strategies.
- Identify hiring trends and drive recruitment processes.
- Innovate, execute and manage our Summer Internship- and Master Thesis program.
- Work with the Street Team, our student ambassadors from KTH & Chalmers
- Track and drive metrics to meet organizational goals.
- Organise student events to attract talents to Spotify.
Who you are
- You have a degree in HR or equivalent
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You have a passion for diversity & inclusion
- You are interested in and get excited about improving existing processes.
- You are a team player and you like developing other people.
- Experience in student/graduate recruiting is a big plus
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.