Head of B2B Communications – New York, NY
At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love.
We seek a smart, ambitious, and hardworking Head of B2B Communications to join the Spotify Global Communications team. This person will be based in New York and oversee all PR and communications activities for Spotify’s growing advertising business. This role will report to the Director of Communications and support the Sales, Revenue Marketing, and Revenue Analytics functions for Spotify’s priority markets. This individual must be passionate about the advertising space and have a deep knowledge of new technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Position Spotify as a tier one partner to brands and agencies.
- Create and support an always-on communications strategy.
- Communicate success stories, product launches, research studies, and white papers through traditional and non-traditional means.
- Work closely with senior level executives to increase their profiles in the industry.
- Support and promote Spotify’s activations at major events such as Cannes Lions, SXSW, Advertising Week, CES and more.
- Coordinate with the global communications team to tell success stories in local markets where relevant.
- Manage New York-based B2B communications firm.
Who you are:
- Has a minimum 8-10 years of B2B and advertising communications experience.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- Interact effectively in a global organization located in multiple locations.
- Up to 40% domestic and international travel required.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.