Machine Learning Engineer
What you'll do
- Apply machine learning methods to massive data sets to extend and enhance Spotify’s Knowledge Graph
- Prototype new algorithms, evaluate with small scale experiments, and later production-ize solutions at scale
- Collaborate with a cross functional agile team of service engineers, data engineers, and ML experts
- Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality
- Be part of an active group of machine learners in Boston (and across Spotify) learning from and encouraging one another
- Iterate on quality through offline and online testing
- Work from our office in Boston (Davis Square)
Who you are
- Strong background in Machine Learning or a related field. Graduate experience and expertise in evaluation of machine learning algorithms preferred.
- Multiple years experience implementing machine learning systems at scale on structured data in Java, Scala, Python or similar languages (not just R or Matlab :-)
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and disciplined experimentation
- You preferably have experience with data processing and storage frameworks like Hadoop, Scalding, Spark, Storm, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.