We are looking for an outstanding Sales Planner that will join our advertising sales team in Tokyo. You will be responsible for assisting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution. You are professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Brainstorm with internal teams to create the most creative and strategic media plans and RFP recommendations
- Work on sales/pitch presentations with key data points, findings and relevant research.
- Assess accurate forecasts and analyze research requests
- Verify inventory availability throughout the sales process
- Create internal orders and insertion orders and adhere to defined business processes
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies
- Work with Traffic team to monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Work with the ad operations team to provide clients/sales team with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- Interact with Accounting department in regards to client credit and billing requests/issues
Who you are
- You have a Degree from a top-tier University
- You are sales-focused and have experience in digital/radio/mobile/online media planning or buying.
- You have excellent oral and written Japanese and English
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- You have great presentation skills and a wizard with Microsoft Office products.
- You know how to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently.
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM and Google-Suite
- You love music!
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.