You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about Spotify and helping users find the right music for every moment.
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done.
- Have empathy for your audience and can anticipate user needs.
- Always choose clear and concise over clever and wordy to get an idea across.
- Love both strategy and hands-on writing and editing.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
What you'll do:
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, emails, notifications, product tours.
- Develop product names and narratives for early stage products.
- Champion a cohesive brand story across our entire ecosystem of product offerings.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert, present and rationalize your work to stakeholders.
- Leverage data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience writing or editing content for the web and mobile experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Please provide a portfolio of work that shows a range of content you’ve created, such as interaction flows, emails, product tours, educational materials, and style guides.