External Reporting Specialist
We are now looking for a person to be responsible for our External reporting, to join our Finance Team with placement at our Headquarters in Stockholm.
- Prepare the Company for international financial standards.
- Manages financial reporting, including coordination with other departments within the Company (Legal and Investor Relations)
- Proactively develops, communicates and manages reporting timelines.
- Manages the preparation of financial statements and footnotes and financial information presented throughout annual filing, including coordination with, and validation of data provided by, other departments.
- Develops processes for implementation of accounting guidance together with Finance/Accounting management.
- Revision of the Company’s process and internal control documentation
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and GAAP standards (IFRS IASB).
- Serves as a GAAP subject matter expert for accounting seniors and staff. Assists in implementation of GAAP changes and the recording of new or unusual transactions.
- Participate in the company's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance/business.
- Master’s degree in accounting, preferred.
- Experience in preparing international financial reporting, including consolidated financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow & Statement of Equity) and notes
- Experience researching technical accounting issues, preparing Company documentation (memo) in support of accounting transactions and providing guidance to corporate accounting staff on journal transactions
- Experience in working with outside auditors
- Experience in preparing management narratives
- Gain a thorough understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations as they apply to the Company and consult accounting literature for updates and guidance on interpretation of the regulations.
- Experience in consolidation accounting, including but not limited to, inter-company transactions, foreign currency translation and cash flow statement preparation
- Strong Excel, Word and Power Point skills required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from staff, co-workers, external auditors and Senior Management
- Ability to understand and document processes, both financial and operational, throughout the company
- Ability to work independently to develop plans, make recommendations and monitor progress on tasks and projects
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with other employees or outside parties to identify and solve problems
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; must be able to work well with all levels of employees
- Ability to stay organized, multitask, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment