Product Manager - Premium Monetization
Delighting users while fairly compensating content creators is at the core of Spotify’s mission. To accomplish our mission we are constantly striving to more efficiently monetize our products. Spotify seeks product managers to focus on scaling one of the world's largest and fastest growing digital subscription businesses.
We have ambitious plans in the Premium team. What does the music landscape look like in 2020? How will people buy and listen to music in a world of voice controlled UI, autonomous cars and AI? We need key product managers to help us deliver a best-in-class music streaming experience to the world’s music fans. Managing a dedicated agile team, you will play a key role in changing the music economy. If you enjoy fast-paced high energy environments, thrive in collaborative and passionate teams, love music, and have a track record of successfully building strategic digital products, this is the role for you.
What you'll do
- Collaboratively define and drive product strategy and roadmap, evangelizing to the development team and providing needed context.
- Drive product requirements, design and prototyping process to discover a product solution to the business opportunity that is valuable, usable and feasible.
- Drive product planning, development and best practice agile rituals.
- Work super closely with global stakeholders and across teams to understand the considerations and constraints of other groups
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission. This means understanding and sharing the user’s pain with the business and the team so that they are both able and inspired to help.
Who you are
- Solid experience in metrics focused product management roles for user facing software in digital media and/or related payment based business
- Experience in driving product strategy as a management consultant or product lead
- Strong conceptual thinking and knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies
- Sound knowledge of either sub-commerce, e-commerce or payments
- Vision for the future of the digital media economy
- A rigorously analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Knowledge of the digital music market and understanding of competitor products
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.