We are connecting millions of people with their favorite songs and creating a service that people love to use. We want to create a win-win situation for people who love listening to music and people who love creating music. We are now looking for an outstanding Senior Accountant to join the Finance Team at our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
The candidate will join a team of Senior Accountants and take on overall financial responsibility for a number of our legal entities worldwide. As our business is growing, this will likely entail working with both existing companies as well as participating in the incorporation and set-up of legal entities in new markets. The position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Total overall accounting responsibility for several legal entities
- Responsible for local statutory accounting and related issues in each country
- Ensure compliance with local GAAP
- Reconciliations of the balance sheet and intercompany transactions
- Monthly, quarterly and annual analysis and commentary on the financial performance and position of the legal entities
- Manage documentation and records for the legal entities
- Assist the Accounting Manager in ad-hoc reporting and accounting issues
- Contact with local finance service providers and other external parties such as banks and tax authorities
- Take an active role in continuing the work of establishing a world-class finance function.
- Run improvement projects within Finance
- University degree within Finance/Accounting/Business administration is a must
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and senior accounting exposure, global experience a plus
- Experience from a high volume or transaction oriented business, preferably from an international and large scale organization is a merit
- Experience from preparing financial statements, especially in compliance with IFRS, is a merit
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must have the ability to work in a collaborative, high-paced environment
- Must be solution-oriented and willing to take on any project with enthusiasm
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and deliver with tight deadlines
- Must be driven, structured and have a proactive personality
- Experience with major ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
- Fluency in English