Revenue Product Marketing Manager, Programmatic
What you’ll do
- Own the programmatic go-to-market strategy leading high-impact monetization projects to drive revenue growth.
- Build our positioning, pricing, packaging, and sales enablement strategies for our programmatic channel.
- Develop product messaging and sales materials that clearly articulate and differentiate our offerings in the market.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all our programmatic business, and advocate for market needs using evidence-based reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with cross-functional partners -- both internal and external -- ensuring feedback and input is prioritized and communicated across all teams
- Field, consolidate, and prioritize inbound ad product requests from our advertising partners and sales teams for the product organization to inform the roadmapping process
- Brainstorm new opportunities based on our users’ streaming habits to inform creative advertising solutions
Who you are
- You have 5-7 years experience working in programmatic or a relevant digital publisher, agency, or ad tech platform with a focus on product marketing, commercialization, or sales dev/advertiser solutions.
- You have a deep understanding the programmatic advertising ecosystem - how data and revenue flow through the industry.
- You have experience launching advertising products and leading go-to-market strategies including pricing, packaging, positioning across buying channels
- You are comfortable working autonomously in an ever-evolving, fast-paced work environment
- You are highly analytical and not afraid to utilize sales, revenue and performance data to identify and capitalize on trends in our ads business
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and are able to create effective stories and messaging about our products, platform, and business for a variety of audiences
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.