Conversion Specialist, Design
At Spotify, we are reinventing the music industry by changing how people consume and pay for music. Within Spotify, The Conversion Optimisation team is responsible for optimizing the purchase experience. We are part of the Spotify Premium Business, responsible for maintaining, developing, optimizing and furthering Spotify’s paid-for services, including Spotify Premium.
Our team is now looking for a Conversion Specialist, Design, to join the team and help us to bring our conversion optimization strategy to the next level.
You will be working both with setting up current optimization initiatives and more forward-looking conversion strategies and hypothesis development. The role is based in our headquarters in Stockholm. Reporting into the lead of conversion optimization, you will be part of the conversion optimization team whose main goal is to bring in more subscriptions with a maximum lifetime value.
Join the world’s fastest growing online subscription business in a high-impact role where you will put a personal mark on the success of Spotify by delivering even faster subscriber growth.
What you’ll do
Explore and validate new test ideas
- Create clear hypotheses based on data insights and local knowledge.
- Work with designers and developers to create a coherent testing approach.
- Use data and insights from previous testing and base further A/b testing ideas on these insights
- You’ll help to design and setup tests to increase the conversion rate from Spotify Free to Spotify Premium
- You’ll be responsible for creating visual test variations assets in Photoshop/Illustrator and setting up them up
- You’ll be working with optimization for payment methods, product offering, UX-optimization personalization & localization.
- Keep project moving fast and work agile with continuous conversion optimization
- Work cross functionally with product development and design teams to create coherent tests to the Spotify customers.
Who you are
- You are a business oriented person with a passion for design
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- You master A/B test principles and best practices
- You have been working extensively in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- You have a strategic & analytic mindset and preferably you are comfortable using different analytical tools to extract data
- You are organized and know how to keep things moving forward
- You have a basic understanding of statistics that is required for designing and evaluating high-quality A/B tests
- It’s another plus if you can use Tableau and/or QlikSense for building visualizations of the A/B test results
- You speak English fluently; more languages and international experience are a plus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.