Content Production Manager - Customer Support
Spotify has connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service for people to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re looking for a smart ambitious Content Production Manager to join the Global Customer Support team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for producing, localizing, and maintaining high quality content for the Spotify support website. This position will report to the Global Sr. Director of Online and Social Media Customer Support.
- Develop CS online content that has maximum accessibility and value to customers resulting in contact deflection.
- Create and maintain a style guide for Customer Support’s internal and external content.
- Establish and maintain version control processes to ensure CS content is up-to-date throughout product lifecycles.
- Oversee writers’ schedule and coach them to improve the quality of their writing.
- Work with Sr. Director to make sure content is best in class and develop new prototypes as needed.
- Oversee localization of content and put processes in place to ensure cost efficiency and quality.
- Work closely with CS New Product Integration department to have the relevant information and time to prepare content.
- Five+ years of online content production experience.
- Excellent customer support, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of creating excellent clear concise online content.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to dedicate up to 20% time to travel on a monthly basis.
- Music lovers a plus!