Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to support the global revenue accounting operations & revenue close process. We believe that you are a positive, driven and accurate self-starter who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. In return, we will offer you a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization where development opportunities are endless. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of combined finance and/or data analytics background from accounting information systems preferably in revenue operations at a global organization. The position is based in NYC.
What you will do
- Execution of monthly global AR and revenue close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Perform global AR journals, accounts reconciliation and fluxes.
- Translate data trends to business impact analysis
- Take on a lead role in compiling data needed for external audits and internal audits, ensuring that data requests are handled in an efficient way
- Own and take on an active role in improvement and efficiency projects relating to OTC operations
- Be a part of designing IT solutions that enable operational excellence and systematic validations
- Assist in OTC integration and acquisitions.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, systems implementation, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
Who you are
- 5+ years of finance and/or data analytics background from accounting information systems
- Deep understanding of the relationship between business, IT and accounting
- Experience with major ERP systems required (SAP, Oracle or Netsuite).
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines required.
- Strong Excel skills, and be comfortable with extremely large data volume.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment a plus.
- Experience from working with SOX & ITGC controls