- Branded Playlist
Custom playlists with brand logo, custom text, and optional link to your campaign.
- Branded Playlists are Spotify playlists that contain a branded cover art image and text.
- The playlist text can contain links to any webpage or Spotify content.
- All Branded Playlists must have a minimum of 20 tracks.
- There can only be one track per artist within the playlist.
|3rd Party Tags:
Playlist Title & Text
||40 characters max
||200 characters max
||URL to external site if to be made clickable
- The more tracks you have on your playlist, the better — put at least 20 tracks on your playlists
- Don’t have any single artist appear on your playlist more than once
- If you have a reason to believe a specific artist may have a problem with your brand, it’s probably smart to stay away from that artist
- Keep your playlists editorial in nature; don’t try to make it a commercial for your product. Just like other Spotify users do, show the world what
- kind of music your brand likes to listen to while partying, driving, or enjoying a cup of coffee
- Take advantage of relationships you already have — if you’ve just hired an artist to be your new spokesperson, a playlist might be a great opportunity to show the world how much your brand loves the artist