Call Center Team Coach
The Call Center Team Coach will optimise the Employee Experience by achieving all targets, driving performance improvement by motivation. Develop employees and increasing engagement.
- Accomplishes and contributes in the success of the Contact Centre by driving CS Advisor performance goals and KPI’s.
- Motivate and inspire Direct Reports to surpass their customer service performance potential.
- Creating sense of ownership within the employees and resolving employee issues, if any.
- Encouraging, supporting, and motivating actively one’s peer team.
- Looking constantly for development as well as continuous improvement for the team.
- Monitoring, organising, and coaching team on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
- Carry out regular team meetings and actively participate in the Contact Centre weekly/monthly meetings.
- Document general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Manager to drive improvements.
- Monitor operations in the absence of the Service Delivery Manager.
- Customer Focus and service.
- Proven Leadership and motivational skills.
- Communication: proven skill delivering high level goals and translating them to individual contributions
- HR Processes – Recruitment, Performance Management & Absence management.
- Strong Communication skills – verbal, written and presentational.
- Problem Solving.
- Process management and improvement.
- Able to emphasize Excellence
- Maintain calmness and positivity under tight pressure.
- A natural leader with a good range of management styles.
- Can collaborate positively within a fast changing environment.
- Ability to solve problems using logic and creativity.
- Passionate about people and service.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Team Player