Call Center Team Coach
The Call Center Team Coach will optimise the Employee Experience by achieving all targets, driving performance improvement by motivation, developing employees, and increasing engagement.
- Accomplish and contribute in the success of the Contact Centre by driving CS Advisor performance goals and KPI’s.
- Motivate and inspire Direct Reports to surpass their customer service performance potential.
- Create a sense of ownership within the employees and resolve employee issues, if any.
- Encourage, support, and motivate actively one’s peer team.
- Look constantly for development as well as continuous improvement for the team.
- Monitor, organize, and coach the team on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
- Carry out regular team meetings and actively participate in the Contact Centre weekly/monthly meetings.
- Document general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Manager to drive improvements.
- Monitor operations in the absence of the Service Delivery Manager.
- Customer focus and service.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Communication: proven skill delivering high level goals and translating them to individual contributions
- HR Processes – recruitment, performance management & absence management.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentational.
- Problem solving.
- Process management and improvement.
- Able to emphasize excellence.
- Maintain calmness and positivity under tight pressure.
- A natural leader with a good range of management styles.
- Can collaborate positively within a fast changing environment.
- Ability to solve problems using logic and creativity.
- Passionate about people and service.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Team Player.