Right now we are experiencing intense internal growth within the company- most obviously in the number of employees, but also in the number of new departments and offices.
We are currently searching for Support Technicians to give the Internal IT team the boost it needs to meet the challenges of the company's growth.
The Spotify desktop environment is primarily Mac OS X based but we are also using Windows and Linux. We rely heavily on web-based services and our infrastructure is quite unique; you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technology.
Areas of responsibility:
- Give support on hardware and software to our users within the company.
- Help manage IT systems such as email, and centralized user management.
- Make sure printers, phones, and other IT related equipment is functioning.
- A high level of experience with Mac OS X and Windows
- Pedagogical; the ability to support and interact with users in a good way.
- Well versed in Unix/Linux with a good understanding of LDAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of client and software deployment is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Ethernet based networks.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Analytical troubleshooter
This is a full time position, working out of our Stockholm, Sweden location. When applying, please provide all documents in PDF or TXT format.