You’re located in (or willing to relocate to) Stockholm, Sweden.
We want to connect millions of people with their favorite songs and create a service that people love to use. We believe that music should be easily accessible and that listening to music will make peoples live richer. We want to create a win-win situation for people who love listening to music and people who love creating music.
We’re now looking for an outstanding Security Engineer who will be performing system architecture and manual code reviews of Spotify’s system to ensure the security of our platform. The job also involves incident prevention and response and includes individual as well as team work and the applicant should feel comfortable with both.
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to develop technical solutions and use existing tools to help discover and mitigate security vulnerabilites
- Excellent ability to communicate technical solutions
- Passion for system architecture with a primary focus on security aspects
- Fundamental understanding of security best practices
- Fluent in Python, C/C++ and PHP
You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
People who meet us tend to comment on our energy, and the passion we have for what we’re doing. We hope it’s infectious! At such a fast moving start up you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.