We are now looking for an outstanding Internal Auditor to join our Finance Team with placement at our Headquarters in Stockholm.
This is a dynamic position with opportunity for growth and requires working with personnel across all functions of the company and at all levels of responsibility.
You will work closely to the business as well as to the internal IT department and will report to the CFO.
Draft complete audit reports that describe issues identified and implications to the company
Provide value-added recommendations to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of controls and business processes.
- reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls
- assist management in the identification and analysis of risks throughout the company
- provide input into the development of the annual audit plan.
- University degree within Finance/Accounting/Business administration is a must
- 5+ years Internal Audit experience. SOX and global experience preferred
- Experience from high volume or transaction oriented business, preferably from an international and large scale organization is a merit
- Must have strong knowledge of accounting principles and public accounting experience is a plus
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Must have the ability to work in a collaborative, high-paced environment
- Must have ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Must be solution oriented and willing to take on any project with enthusiasm
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and deliver with tight deadlines
- Must be driven, structured and have a proactive personality
- Experience with major ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
- Fluent English language skills are essential