Senior Call Center Training Manager
Spotify has connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service for people to discover and enjoy music they love. We’re looking for a smart ambitious Training Manager to join the Global Customer Support team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the development and execution of training programs for the Customer Support organization. This position will be based in Cambridge, England and will travel to other Spotify locations as necessary.
- Acts as lead instructional designer of global training department that creates and implements highly engaging, cutting edge training.
- Develops departmental training curriculum and revises it as products roll out and/or change.
- Oversees training department schedules for course production and execution.
- Works with management team to create short and long-range learning and development plans that support operating goals and targets.
- Conducts ongoing analysis to determine organizational training needs and evaluates metrics for assessing training effectiveness.
- Designs, builds, and implements both instructor-led and online training with corresponding knowledge assessments.
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer programs providing instruction in techniques and skills for training and providing feedback.
- Participate in development and implementation of a Learning Management System.
- Periodically evaluate and report on training effectiveness for the organization.
- May supervise or manage 3rd party vendors and trainers as required.
- Instructional Design or Education Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering instructor-led and online training for a minimum of 7-10 years.
- Proven ability to provide training to a global customer service organization with multiple locations.
- Superior oral, presentation and written communication skills. Expert facilitator.
- Experience developing online training with Articulate, Storyline, or Captivate.
- Ability to dedicate up to 20% to 40% time to travel on a monthly basis.
- Music lovers a plus!