Head of Group Tax
We are now looking for a new member to the Finance Team, A Head of Group Taxes that should oversee the tax structure of the Spotify Group. Reporting Directly to the CFO in our Stockholm Head Office.
- the management of and complete responsibility for tax affairs of the Spotify Group. This comprises about 20 legal entities and presence in even more countries.
- overseeing the compliance and reporting process; including group relief, indirect taxes, employee tax issues, transfer pricing, corporate income tax and tax input in to specific business projects.
- Liaising closely with the operating units.
- Commercially minded and technically astute with regards to tax structure
- Experience working in a large corporate or multinational environment.
- Business oriented
- in depth knowledge of Swedish corporation tax issues.
- This is a high profile position that requires strong networking and influencing skills, managing relationships both internally and externally with advisors and local tax authorities.
- Master of Laws, LLM or equivalent
- At least ten years of related experience such as work as a consultant as well as in an operating business
- Experience from fast growing environment, preferable from digital or online industry