Financial Data Warehouse Architect (Microsoft SQL Server)
Our Financial Systems team is looking to recruit an experienced SQL Server/Data warehouse expert to our Stockholm office. The applicant should be a dedicated, hardworking and focused individual, determined to add value to the organization through exceptional knowledge and learning ability. You will be joining a fast pace company and a team that is growing fast and is facing many exciting opportunities and challenges!
As a SQL/DW Architect you will be responsible for three main areas:
Finance Data warehouse
This area includes building and maintaining our financial data warehouse, designing internal controls of key business processes within finance and monitoring of our ERP-system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) as well as front end report/dashboard building in Qlikview/Reporting Services.
To be successful in building and maintaining our financial DW you need to have constant contact with the finance department as well as other departments that rely on data from our data warehouse.
Architecture of test models & data analysis
The data volume handled by our erp- system is growing substantially which sets new requirements on our software tests. You will be responsible for building robust automated test structures for our business processes based on our testers requirements. In order to do so you must have a great interest and knowledge in business processes and ability to understand the chain of events both on a process level as well as on a technical level.
Data management strategy
You will also be responsible for our data management strategy which will include data processing scalability, data security, data standardisation, data transparency, quality of data, risk management and transaction support and make sure that we follow all regulations.
Since this role is broad and involves both strategic as well as operational elements it is important that you enjoy working with the whole range of data management, from sql coding to strategic planning of data management.
- The applicant should have at least 5 years of work experience as a SQL Developer/DW Specialist/Architect
- The candidate must have a proven track record of delivering advanced database solutions on time and to a high level of quality
- At least three years of studies within computer science at a technical university or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- SSAS / SSIS / SSRS / T-SQL
- Excel skills, preferably also VBA
- Data warehousing experience including building a DWH
- Experience in building reports and dashboards in Qlikview
- Experience of Financial modules in ERP- systems
- Worked with data management strategies
- Experience of architecture of advanced data models
- Good communication skills
Additional merits is knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. If you are a person who appreciates working in a challenging and exciting environment and has the requested experience, we look forward to your application.