Communication Designer (Art Director)
Come join the Communication Design Team at Spotify in Stockholm and have the opportunity to put your creative stamp on the most popular music venue in the world. We aim to change the game globally, and we’ll need some very talented people to help us achieve our mission.
You will have professional experience working with user-friendly design for digital channels and a deep knowledge of how to master print media. With an outstanding digital portfolio and a meticulous attention to detail – you will think nothing of making sure every pixel or vector looks perfect before you're done. With offices around the globe all requesting design work, the workload requires a really high pace, something that you think is challenging and a lot of fun!
- 3+ years of experience from an in-house agency or ad-agency/digital agency
- Experience working on global brands
- Experience developing brand guidelines
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, or applicable programming languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Additional European and/or Asian language an asset
- Help establish and maintain quality and award-winning work that goes beyond design and cuts through to brand image and identity.
- Work with other designers, copywriters and designated team personnel to ensure that creative executions are on strategy, in keeping with brand guidelines and within scope of work.
- A love for music
Submitting a strong portfolio is a must. The portfolio should include examples of user-friendly digital design and creative branding work. Please indicate your contribution for each project submitted.