Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, hardware (Hi-Fi/Car/Home) integrations
Spotify is seeking an experienced quality assurance engineer for our team driving how we in new innovative ways consume music. You are expected to be the driving force to ensure we exceed the market expectation on performance and stability. You have skills in software quality development as well as an great interest in test strategies and methodology. You have opinions on how to test great hardware and software integrations and are prepared to challenge those around you to keep getting better. In your role at Spotify, you are expected to contribute to the group exploring new QA methodologies and influencing how we work with SW at Spotify globally. You must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Stockholm, Sweden, where we do the hardware integration engineering.
Things we expect you to do at work
- Planning and executing the testing of new features
- Evaluate current test procedures/process and drive optimizations
- Provide hardware integration engineering teams with analysis of uncovered software defects
- We work in an agile way where you are expected to contribute in improving our processes
- Proven experience as QA engineer and at least (3) years of studies within computer science at a technical university or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of different testing methods and genuine interest in Quality
- Experienced in testing integration projects
- Professional experience with Hi-Fi / Car / Home appliances hardware integrations
- Professional experience in automated testing, continuous delivery meriting.
People who meet us tend to comment on our energy, and the passion we have for what we’re doing. We hope it’s infectious! At such a fast moving company you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role. When applying, please provide all documents in pdf or txt format.