Software Engineer (Mobile iOS)
You’ll be working with a world-class team of engineers who are passionate about what they do- and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable hunger for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work. You’ll help us make the Spotify mobile apps even better, whether it`s implementing new features, improving performance, or making sure that the user interface is top- notch. You will also be a pioneer for mobile development as you will be one of the first iOS engineers in our NYC location.
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results, interesting hobby projects, open source contributions, or superior academic results
- 1-2 years of experience in iOS application development, with an app in the app store you are proud of
- 4 years of experience in software development with a strong command of object oriented principles (can be non-professional experience)
- Experience in C++ development, being able to write and debug cross-platform code that is suitable for mobile constraints
- Experience with JNI is a plus
- Fluent in writing well-documented code and explaining methods
- A degree in computer science or similar is a plus, but not required
People who meet us tend to comment on our energy, and the passion we have for what we’re doing. We hope it’s infectious! At such a fast moving start up you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
When applying, please provide all documents in pdf or txt format and include URLs to apps you have worked on with descriptions for each of what your contribution was. If you have github or similar, please provide that as well.